FRIDAY DIGITAL (the "Site") is operated by Kodansha Ltd. (the "Company", "we", "us", "our") based on the following terms and conditions. Users of the Site are deemed to have understood and accepted the following terms and conditions. The Company reserves the right to change the content of these terms and conditions at its discretion without prior notice, and users will be deemed to have agreed to the changed content from the time the revised terms and conditions are posted on this website.
1. Use of this Website
- 2.The Company reserves the right to change, suspend, or terminate this website without prior notice to users.
- 1.All copyrights, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights and other property rights related to this site belong to the Company.
- 2.All copyrights, trademarks, and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights related to the Content belong to the Company or to third parties who have legitimate rights.
- 3.Users shall view the Content for personal use only, and shall not reproduce or download the Content. You may not allow the Content to be viewed by an unspecified number of people for commercial purposes, nor may you transfer, reproduce, lend, or publicly transmit the Content, or allow a third party to do so.
- 4.Legal action may be taken for infringement of copyrights and other rights.
3. Prohibited Matters
- 1.Duplicating, publishing, publicizing, transferring, publicly transmitting, modifying, or otherwise using this site or its contents beyond the scope permitted by copyright law.
- 2.Use of automated means (information gathering bots, robots, spiders, scrapers, etc.) to access this site.
- 3.Acts that infringe or may infringe on the copyrights, registered trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of the Company or any other right holder with legitimate rights.
- 4.Unauthorized access to the Company's communication facilities, computers, other equipment, or software, or any act that interferes or may interfere with the use or operation of such facilities.
- 5.Use, display, mirror, frame or enclose any portion of the Service or any materials, the name of the Company and the Service, any Company trademark, logo or content, any page or the layout and design of any form contained on any page without the express written consent of the Company. Use of framing techniques to enclose.
- 6.Upload viruses or other malicious code.
- 7.Modify or create derivative works of our source code, decompile or otherwise manipulate it.
- 1.The Company does not guarantee the operation of this site to the user, and assumes no responsibility whatsoever.
- 2.The Company assumes no responsibility for the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or legality of the information provided by this service.
- 3.The Company does not guarantee that the Service or the Contents do not infringe on the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- 4.The Company shall not be liable for any loss caused by natural disasters or other force majeure (including, but not limited to, line congestion, line failure, and server down).
5. Distribution of Advertisements and Links to External Sites
The Company does not guarantee in any way the accuracy or merchantability of the content of advertisements (in any form) posted on the Site or external sites linked to the Site. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damages or disadvantages incurred by users or third parties.
6. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
7. Exclusive jurisdiction
The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance for any and all disputes related to the use of the Service and these Terms.
October 10, 2018