The President of Gyoza no Ohsho’s shooting death had a meaningful consultation before his death | FRIDAY DIGITAL

The President of Gyoza no Ohsho’s shooting death had a meaningful consultation before his death

  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on LINE

The “meaningful” consultations President Daito had before his death

A year before the incident, President Daito was interviewed by FRIDAY. He was known as an astute president who rebuilt the company after its financial difficulties.

Eight years after the shooting death of the president of Ohsho, the investigation has reached a complete standstill.

Takayuki Daitoh, 72, who was president at the time, was shot four times at close range in front of the head office in Kyoto City on the morning of December 19, 2001. DNA of a member of the Fukuoka-based Kudo-kai gang was found on a cigarette butt found near the scene, but no strong evidence has yet been obtained to link him to the incident.

The police have mobilized a total of 243,000 people to continue their investigation and have interviewed a huge number of people involved in the gang. In the end, however, no one had any useful information. Another reason for the failure of the investigation is that the Kyoto and Fukuoka prefectural police do not get along well and do not have a close cooperative relationship,” said a Kyoto police investigator.

At the same time as the perpetrators, the police were also investigating the “mastermind” behind the murder of Daito. One of the people who emerged was Mr. A, a businessman who was a close friend of Mr. Daito’s brother-in-law, Mr. Asao Kato, the founder of Ohsho. In March 2004, Ohsho’s third-party committee released a 93-page investigation report.

It stated that there were opaque transactions totaling 26 billion yen between Mr. A and Ohsho, of which 17 billion yen was uncollected. The police drew a scenario that Mr. A, who had financial troubles with Ousho, asked Kudo-kai to assassinate Mr. Daito. However, this “Mr. A’s mastermind theory” has already been abandoned, according to a source close to Mr. A.

In early April 2002, five months after the incident occurred, Mr. A was interviewed by the Kyoto Prefectural Police Investigation Section. In January 2004, his house was searched on suspicion of murder. In January 2004, his house was raided on suspicion of murder, but the police later concluded that Mr. A had nothing to do with the incident. He also claimed that the financial trouble with Ousho was ‘complete bullshit.

So where is the real culprit?

Mr. A and Mr. Daitoh were close enough to send each other mid-year gifts and year-end gifts. Although the relationship with the incident is unknown, Mr. A was consulted by Mr. Daito before his death, saying that there was a mess inside Ohsho.

For the sake of the bereaved family, I hope that the police will somehow find a way to solve the problem.

The parking lot next to the headquarters of “Ousho” where Mr. Daito was attacked. It was raining on the day of the attack, making it difficult to collect evidence such as footprints.

Why the victim’s family offered a bounty of 1 million yen

Tsukuba City, Ibaraki Prefecture, December 30, 2005 – January 1, 2006

The house where Mr. and Mrs. Kobayashi lived, the scene of the incident. A sign asking for information has been placed in front of the house.

There have been several calls for information in recent months, but so far there has been no concrete information.” (Ibaraki Prefectural Police Tsukuba Police Investigation Division)

Between December 30, 2005 and January 1, 2006, an elderly couple was murdered in a private house surrounded by a wooded area in Tsukuba City, Ibaraki Prefecture.

The deceased couple, Koichi Kobayashi (77) and Ageko (67), used to run a karaoke bar on the first floor of their house. They closed it a long time ago, but it was quite popular, with the wife doing business over the phone. While there were many farmers around, that couple stood out with their innocent look.

Koichi and Ageko were both remarried, and when Ageko’s sons became suspicious that they had not been heard from since New Year’s, they visited their home and found them murdered on the second floor of their living space.

The walls of the room were covered with blood, and there was a puddle of blood under the futon. Koichi’s body had a mark on his forehead that looked as if he had been hit with a hammer, the back of his head was cracked and his nose was smashed, and half of Ageshi’s face was smashed.

There were no signs of ransacking the room, and no purses or precious metals were stolen. Therefore, the investigation team has been looking into the possibility of a grudge.

A neighboring farmer said, “We have foreign trainees harvesting our crops, and one of the investigators came to us and asked if he could take DNA samples.

The case is now listed as a “private bounty case” with a bounty of one million yen, and a sign asking for information has been placed in front of the house where the case took place, and the case is also introduced on the website of the Ibaraki Prefectural Police.

Six relatives from both sides of the family decided to pool their money together to offer a bounty. However, four years have passed since then, and I have a feeling that it will be difficult to solve the problem.

It is hoped that the stalemated situation will be resolved. (Interview and text by Kazumitsu Ono, non-fiction writer)

The murder of a former town councilor in bondage, who died of suffocation in a strange state.

Kumamoto City, Kumamoto Prefecture, occurred on May 24, 2009.

From the website of JA Group Kumamoto. Mr. Nakamura handed the union president a local specialty, “Kasumi-so,” and also served as the head of the JA subcommittee.

He was also the head of JA’s subcommittee. This is probably the reason why the investigation has been taking so long,” said crime journalist Yasuhei Ogawa.

The incident occurred on the morning of May 24, 2009, in an area surrounded by golf courses and natural parks in the suburbs of Kumamoto City. The incident occurred on the morning of May 24, 2009, in a suburban area of Kumamoto City, surrounded by a golf course and a natural park, when Takanori Nakamura, then 74, a former town councilor, was found dead in his bedroom, his hands and feet tied with string and adhesive tape over his mouth and nose, suffocating.

When the body was found, the front door of the house was still locked from the outside, and Nakamura’s light truck was found abandoned about four kilometers away. Mr. Nakamura’s light truck was found abandoned about 4 km away. It is believed that the perpetrators used the truck to escape. It is also known that a safe was taken from the scene.

Mr. Nakamura’s wife, who was sleeping in another room on the day of the incident, did not notice the noise.

The perpetrators took time to detain Mr. Nakamura and take out the safe. It was a daring crime, even though his wife was also at home. It is natural to assume that the perpetrator knew the situation of the crime scene beforehand, and it is highly possible that he knew her. If the key to the front door left behind is a duplicate key, the culprit must be someone who had the opportunity to make a duplicate key,” said Mr. Ogawa.

The fact that there were multiple footprints at the scene raises the possibility of multiple criminals.

In addition, the fact that there were multiple footprints at the scene suggests that there may have been more than one perpetrator. “Depending on the size of the safe, it is natural to assume that multiple people carried it out and took it away in a light truck.

The prefectural police have sent in a total of more than 13,000 investigators so far, and have thoroughly interviewed the people involved. It may only be a matter of time before the culprit is caught.

The disappearance of a girl from the Doshi Village campground: Misaki’s mother reveals that she received 200 tips

Doshi-mura, Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi Prefecture, September 21, 2007

Her mother, Tomoko, answers an interview after the court hearing. Every year at the end and beginning of the year, she stands on the street and hands out leaflets.

The defendant did not admit to the crime. The defendant did not admit to the crime and did not show remorse. He had been pestering his lawyer, saying he was not satisfied with the verdict. But with this verdict, there will finally be a break.

So says Tomoko, 38, the mother of Misaki Ogura, 9, who went missing from a campground in Yamanashi in September 2007. On December 17, 2009, the Chiba District Court ruled in a defamation case against a man who wrote on his blog about Misaki’s case that her parents were involved in human trafficking. Tomoko also visited the district court and the man was sentenced to one year and six months in prison, with four years suspended.

Two years have passed since the incident occurred. Although the number of information provided to the police has been decreasing, Tomoko says that she still receives a constant stream of information on her SNS and website.

I think many people hesitate to call the police because they are worried about the reliability of the information,” she said. Since the launch of the website in October 2008, we have received about 200 tips from people who have seen a child who looks like her. I would be happy if you could send me the information, even if it is different. We immediately share the information we receive with the police, and they also check the security camera footage near the place where the information was received. We also continue to distribute fliers to nearby stores,” said Tomoko.

In some of the past kidnapping cases, the perpetrators moved from place to place with the children they took. Tomoko believes that Misaki is still living somewhere in Japan, and the police are of the same opinion.

We believe that Misaki will definitely be able to come home and live with a smile on her face, and we want to tell her to hang in there a little longer because we will find her.

We can only hope for a speedy reunion between father and daughter.

Setagaya Family Murder: 21 Years After the Incident, What is the “Wall of Law” that Prevents the Truth from Being Revealed?

Setagaya Ward, Tokyo, December 30, 2000

The house that was the scene of the crime, photographed in mid-December 2009. There was talk of demolition at one point, but it still stands in a corner of Kamisoshigaya.
This photo was taken by Mikio’s father, Yoshiyuki, in April 1999. The family celebrates the seventh birthday of their eldest daughter, Niina (right in the front row).

A quiet residential area in Setagaya Ward, Tokyo. It has been 21 years since someone murdered Mikio Miyazawa, then 44, and four other members of his family here.

In October 2009, the weekly magazine “FLASH” reported that the police were investigating a man who was working at a yakiniku restaurant in Setagaya Ward at the time. However, the task force does not consider the man important, and it is believed to be one of the many interviews they are conducting.
(National newspaper reporter)

So far, the police have deployed a total of more than 280,000 investigators. So far, the police have deployed a total of more than 280,000 investigators, who have collected and examined a total of 59 million fingerprints and 1.3 million pieces of DNA information. A source close to the investigation reveals the inner workings of the current investigation.

In addition to improving the accuracy of DNA analysis, we are putting more effort into interviewing and collecting DNA. We are conducting interviews and asking those who cooperate to provide us with their genetic information so that we can match it to the crime scene one by one.

As time has passed since the incident, the number of investigators is limited, but the steady investigation is still going on. However, there is a “legal barrier” standing in the way.

In the U.S., there have been more than two dozen cases in which highly reproducible portraits have been created from genetic information collected, leading to the arrest of criminals. In Japan, however, the genetic information is considered to be ‘the ultimate personal information’ and is not used in DNA investigations. Japan should adopt the use of genetic information,” said Takeshi Tsuchida, former chief of the Seijo Police Station of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department.

On December 18, 2009, a meeting of the “Sora no Kai” was held near the crime scene, and Setsuko, 90, mother of Mikio, appealed for the promotion of legislation to realize a wide range of DNA investigation.

Unsolved cases with no statute of limitations. The struggle between the police and the bereaved families continues.

The arson murder of a wealthy couple: The people involved died one after another! Who targeted the “10 billion yen in assets”?

Itabashi Ward, Tokyo, May 25, 2009

The mansion was densely wooded and overgrown. After the incident, the house was auctioned off, and now there are about 30 houses for sale.
Mr. and Mrs. Seta. The perpetrators broke into the mansion and killed the couple by beating them with a blunt object. He then set the house on fire.

It was well known in the neighborhood that Mr. Seta was a wealthy man. He was known to be a wealthy man in the neighborhood. He drank here and there and said, ‘I don’t trust banks, so I keep my cash at home. His wife also told me that she tripped over a stack of bills at home and hurt her foot.

This is what Mr. A, the president of a real estate company in Tokyo, told me. He was one of the suspected perpetrators of the arson murder of a wealthy couple in Itabashi by the police. The victims in the case were Eiichi Seta (74 at the time) and his wife Chieko (69), who ran a real estate rental business. They were from a family of wealthy farmers in the Itabashi area, and their assets were said to be worth 10 billion yen. Mr. Seta had a wide circle of friends, and the police were investigating many people involved, including Mr. A. Mr. A said, “I knew Mr. Seta.

Mr. A said, “Because I knew Mr. Seta, I was marked by the police for two to three months after the incident. However, many of the stores that Mr. Seta frequented have disappeared, and I am not sure if the police are still investigating. At the time, there was a man in the construction industry who used to come and go to Ms. Seta’s house. After the incident, he became unusually good with money and was even detained by the police for a while. However, that man also passed away about a year or two ago.

There was also a theory of a “Japan-China joint theft gang” as suspects. However, the key man who knew the whole story of the group had actually died in a motorcycle accident about five years ago. There is not much time left to solve this case.

High School Girls Beaten to Death in the Nude: Ex-Principal Keeps ‘True Culprit’ in His Heart

Maizuru City, Kyoto Prefecture, May 7, 2008

Miho’s body was found in a wooded area along a river about 7 km away from her home. The photo shows the current state of the scene where her body was found.
Miho’s friendships were not extensive, and the investigation was not expected to be difficult. ……

I still go to the site every year in May to offer flowers. I still go to the site every May to offer flowers. The case has not been solved, so I have nothing to report. ……”

This is what Kohei Kitagawa, former principal of Kyoto Prefectural Higashi Maizuru High School, told me. In 2008, Miho Kosugi, then 15, a first-year student at the school’s Ukishima branch, was found naked and dead. There were signs of a persistent beating on her head, and the local residents were shaken by this extremely brutal incident.

In April 2009, the prefectural police arrested A, a man in his 60s. In April 2009, the prefectural police arrested A, a man in his 60s, and charged him with murder and indecent assault, but he was acquitted by the Supreme Court in July 2002. He was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder just four months after he was acquitted in the Maizuru case. He died in prison in 2004 at the medical prison where he was serving his sentence.

Mr. Kitagawa, the reporter in charge of the Kyoto Prefectural Police, said.

I still believe that A is the culprit. I still think A is the culprit. Higashi Maizuru is a place where almost no incidents occur, but during the time he lived there, there were several incidents such as assault cases and underwear theft. Even so, he was acquitted. At that time, security cameras were still inaccurate, so we could not be sure until the end. It’s a pity.

How has the investigation been going since A’s acquittal? The reporter in the previous article spoke.

Currently, there is no investigation headquarters. As long as there is no new information about the real culprit, the investigation will not be reopened.

Will the day come when the bereaved families will be vindicated?

Stabbing of a second-grade girl in Kakogawa, Hyogo: The “key person” who acted as a contact person for the case has died.

Kakogawa City, Hyogo Prefecture, October 16, 2007

Yuzuki was stabbed to death. She was an animal lover and a cute, active girl. The wound on her chest reached her heart.
A photo taken immediately after the incident in front of the house where the crime took place. The road in front of the house is 4 meters wide and has good visibility, but the escape route is still unknown.

Beppu Town, Kakogawa City, Hyogo Prefecture, overlooking the Seto Inland Sea. In mid-December 2009, a FRIDAY reporter visited this town. It was more than 14 years ago that a tragic incident took place here, when a second-grade girl was stabbed to death.

The victim was Yuzuki Unose, then 7 years old. At around 6 p.m., Yuzuki was returning home from a nearby park when someone stabbed her in the chest and abdomen in front of her house. When she was taken to the hospital, Yuzuki, who was still conscious, described her attacker as “an adult” and “a man. The main reason why the investigation took so long was that there were few streetlights near the scene at the time, and almost no pedestrians, so we were unable to get any strong eyewitness testimony.

When the FRIDAY reporter visited the crime scene, he found that unlike at the time of the incident, there were more streetlights and the roads had been cleaned. A large park and nursery school had also been built within a stone’s throw of the scene. Yuzuki’s house was left untouched for a while after the incident, but now it has been demolished and turned into an apartment. Yuzuki’s family all left the town after the incident.

At the time of the incident, the vice-president of the neighborhood association was the one who gathered information from the community and acted as a contact point for the police and media. When I visited him at home, the wife of the vice president answered my questions.

My husband passed away in March 2008,” she said. At that time, the police kept coming to our house and asking us if we had seen a car of this color. The frequency of police visits has been decreasing over the years, and I haven’t seen them for a few years now. My husband had always hoped that this case would be solved. Just before he passed away, he said, ‘That was a pity.

Even among the residents of Beppu Town, the memory of the incident is gradually fading.

Roppongi Club Attack Case: “Mitate is in Cebu”: Strong Information from Former Officials of the Kanto Union

Minato Ward, Tokyo, September 2, 2012

The suspect is said to be in the Philippines, but he may have fled to a third country.
Message received from Mr. Akio Kudo. Mr. Kudo and the suspect are childhood friends and know each other’s personalities well.

It will soon be ten years since the attack on the Roppongi club by the Kanto Rengo. In the winter of 2009, I received a message on Twitter from Shinichi Mitate, 42, the main suspect who is said to be still on the run overseas.

I received a message via Twitter in the winter of 2009: “It is said that Shinichi Mitate, who is wanted internationally, is on the run in Cebu, Philippines. The truth is unknown, but it seems that the police and others are aware that he has not moved from Cebu.”

The sender is “Akio Kudo”. The real name is Daisuke Shibata and he is a former executive of the Kanto Rengo. He is the one who became a topic of conversation when he published “The Irregular Bonds: The Truth About the Kanto Federation” (Takarajima-sha) in 2001. Mr. Kudo, who said he had been in contact with him even after his escape, told me the following.

Mr. Kudo, who had been in contact with him even after he escaped, told me the following: “He must have had about 200 million yen in his pocket when he first escaped, so I’m sure he has no shortage of money, but will that really be enough to escape for the rest of his life? Can’t he smuggle himself into another country, such as Peru, his wife’s homeland?

According to local reports in the Philippines, the suspect flew from Beijing to Manila Airport one week after the incident. Five days later, he went to Seoul, South Korea, and about two months later, in early November, he arrived at Manila Airport from Jakarta, Indonesia. A former investigator for the Philippine Bureau of Immigration, who was involved in the search for the suspect, said, “I’ve never been to Cebu before.

We visited Cebu Island, Dumaguete City (in East Negros Province), and Bulacan Province (near Manila) several times each. But I couldn’t find any.”

Coincidentally, “Cebu Island” is a coincidence, but Mr. Kudo, who provided the information, passed away in late November 2009. Is the suspect still hiding in the Philippines? (Interview and text by Takehide Mizutani, nonfiction writer)

From the January 7-14, 2022 issue of FRIDAY

  • PHOTO Tetsu Taniguchi (Ousho, Daito)

Photo Gallery15 total

Photo Selection

Check out the best photos for you.

Related Articles